What is a presale?
A presale is when a developer offers condos to the market in some cases before construction of the building has started. When you purchase a presale, you are paying for a future home.
- You only need to pay a deposit.
- You will still pay the full price, but you don’t need to take out a home loan on the property right away.
- The deposit will range from 5 to 10% of the purchase price, and further 10 to 15% increments throughout the building project.
- Your deposit is held in a trust account until the building is completed.
- If for any reason the developer does not finish the building, the full amount will be returned to you.
What does No.1 Condo Presales do?
We are licensed Realtors who help the buyers and sellers of new homes throughout British Columbia, Canada. This includes presale condos, off plan properties, new homes, and new townhomes.
What do we NOT do?
We do not do the following:
- Provide information, pricing, floor plans, and/or advice to people working with other Realtors.
- Provide information, pricing, floor plans, and/or advice to other Realtors.
- Provide strata management services.
- Provide rental management services (We DO work with very good rental management companies and are happy to make an introduction).
- Rental placement or rental search services.
- Develop and/or build properties.
- Project sales/project marketing.
- Share information with people who do not provide a phone number.
What Are Areas Do We Cover?
We cover most of the lower mainland including Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley